About Virgin Airlines Business Class
Virgin Atlantic is an offshoot of the Virgin Group; the first low-cost airline to offer cheap flights between London and New York in June 1984. The airline carries five million passengers annually and touches 340 destinations all around the world with its partnership with partner airlines like Delta, Air France & KLM.
Virgin Atlantic has three main hubs in the UK. First, the largest one is at the London Heathrow Airport (LHR), another at London Gatwick Airport that serves leisure destinations such the LA, Vegas, the Caribbean and a smaller one at Manchester Airport from where they connect throughout North America.
Virgin has a fleet size of 102 which comprises of widebody aircraft like the Airbus A330-200s, A330-300s A340-600s, and Boeing 787-9s and Boeing 747-400s which are meant for long haul flights. They fly on some selective medium haul routes like London to Tel Aviv on an A330. The airlines have placed an additional order of 12 Airbus A350-1000s.
Virgin Airlines Classes
Virgin Atlantic economy class is on Airbus A330-200s, A330-300s, and A340-600s. Virgin provides meals, drinks, and snacks, personal on-demand entertainment, power outlets, WiFi (on purchase) are available on the economy class.
Virgin Atlantic has divided its Economy class into 3 categories.
- The lowest is the Economy Light that does not allow check-in luggage, only a small carryon is allowed onboard. It also doesn’t allow seat assignments until check-in.
- Second is the middle fare that includes a carry-on onboard, free food, one 23kg checked bag, food selection at booking, upgrades are also allowed with miles.
- Economy Delight is the premium Economy Class that provides extra-legroom seats at the front of the cabin includes priority boarding, priority check-in, seat selection at booking, free food, one 23kg checked bag.
Virgin Atlantic premium economy seats are more comfortable than economy class and have a headrest, leg rests, footrests, and it reclines better as well. Along with this passengers have access to priority check-in and bag drop and to priority boarding and they have a generous policy of checking in two 23kg (50lbs) bags.
The upper class is the Virgin’s of business class that features on all long haul flights. Chauffer service to and from the airport is included with dedicated drop-off area, an express security check-in leading straight to into the Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse.
Virgin’s business Clubhouses are known for their premium offerings with feature spas, shower, relaxing areas, showers, dining with full entrees, game rooms, and more.
Three check-in bags of 32 kg (70lbs) are allowed on-board, passengers get multi-course meals, and for short haul flights they can also opt for an express meal. They also get bartender service, bedding that consists of two pillows, a blanket.
Virgin Atlantic is currently a long-haul airline only. That means that they only operate widebody aircraft and just fly intercontinental routes (although this year, they will start flying from London to Tel Aviv on an A330, which is considered a medium-haul route). They operate a fleet of Airbus A330-200s, Airbus A330-300s Airbus A340-600s, Boeing 747-400s, and Boeing 787-9s. Additionally, they currently have 12 Airbus A350-1000s on order which they will use to replace their A340s and 747s.
Future Routes By Virgin Airlines:
- London-Heathrow (LHR) to Ben Gurion airport – Tel Aviv (TLV) on Airbus A330-300 – The airline wants to tap into the record-breaking tourism market which shows a 10% increase in visitors; approximately 218,000 visitors arriving Israel from the UK in 2018. Flights commence September 25, 2019, and the bookings have already started in February 2019.
- London Heathrow (LHR) and Las Vegas (LAS) on Boeing 787-9s – Flights commence March 31, 2019, and tickets are available for sale since Saturday, May 19, 2018. This is to meet the growing demand from corporate travelers as Vegas is renowned for its largest conference centers in the world that holds the most popular annual technology trade show.
Recognitions and Award:
TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Award, 2018 in two categories namely the “Best Major Airline – Europe ” and “Best Premium Economy ”, Europe’s Leading Airline to North America 2016, Europe’s Leading Airport Lounge 2016.
Grab Virgin Airlines Flash Sales and Discounts On Businessclassflights.flights
Book Easy, Fly Stress-Free With Businessclassflights.flights!
Book fast and leave the rest to us! Businessclassflights.flights will be your single point of contact for all your booking needs right from the time you make a booking till the time you fly out. We have a team of committed travel consultants that keep a tap on the market and relentlessly work to keep pace with the latest developments and price trends. Thus, we are able to bring to you hidden fares deliberately hidden by all airlines, negotiated cheapest deals with the help of our long-standing relations with prominent travel brokers and consolidators. All this and more, and thus we are able to pass on the margins in the form of savings directly to you.
Get the cheapest guaranteed price on Virgin business class tickets right here at Businessclassflights.flights.
We handle A to Z of your booking: Just call our Toll-free Businessclassflights. flights reservation number and leave the rest to us.
- Cheap bookings, bundle offer & attractive group booking, corporate deals and more
- Making an award booking
- Handling Ticket change/ cancellation/ upgrade
- Extra baggage and allowance policy explained
- Handling special requests like a meal, seat selection, wheelchair, pet
Businessclassflights.flights is the fastest, most effective and reliable way to book a cheap ticket on Virgin Airlines. Our phone lines are open round the clock 24*7*365. No more getting tossed around the switchboard, listening to automated music on the machine. Connect fast, and book cheap with businessclassflights.flights.
Get rid of the ambiguous fare structure, contradictory prices, confusing policies – Call businessclassflights.flights on 1800-986-4594 and leave all on us.