Frequently asked questions (FAQs):
About our agreement and Charges – T & C
- We work with different suppliers that enable us to bring to you the cheapest deals that exist out there. However these deals are subject to time and further terms and conditions pertaining to content or product owned by our suppliers.
Deposits and payments
- Any deposits that we receive from you is non-refundable. The deposit made by you enables us to hold a reservation for you but it does not guarantee a final price. The price can only be guaranteed once we receive the full payment and all travel documents have been issued. We will advise you of the date when the full payment is to be made. Once you provision your payment information, you are authorizing us to make the payment arrangements with the corresponding Suppliers.
- Additional charges like the seat charges, insurance or any additional service request are to be charged separately in multiple transactions as and when these are opted for and will increase the fair cost accordingly.
How to change a flight or apply for cancellation:
We have diverse agreements with different travel providers and it depends majorly upon the airline about the kind of rules applicable. Restrictions for exchanges or cancellations may differ to quite an extent with every individual airline if at all they allow for it. All exchanges must be provided by the same airline that has issued the original ticket.
Exchange fees may start at a nominal rate and can go as high as $300 USD.
Please be aware that sometimes the airline may restrict or deny exchanges within as less as just 7 days before the departure.
How to cancel a reservation or make changes?
Most airline tickets are non-refundable, and non-transferable and name changes are not permitted. Passengers must book tickets exactly as the name appears on the passport and not by any nickname. Although tickets can be changed to a different date, penalty fees apply and not all tickets are changeable.
On cancellation of your ticket, partial refund is applicable upon presentation of your original voucher. The refund will be reimbursed once we receive the funds from the related supplier, however, we are not responsible for supplier’s failure to pay a refund.
- Our standard fee will apply to cancellation
- Generally, flight ticket which are partially used are not refunded
- In case you have taken an insurance and the reason for cancellation is covered in their terms and conditions, you may be able to claim your cancellation charges through the insurers.
Once you are ready to inform our advisor about your new itinerary/change of date, please call us at (800) 986-4594. We are open 24/7. To facilitate the process please keep your old ticket or the file number handy with you as well as the new itinerary you would like to book.
How can I make changes to my booking?
Yes, we endeavor to get these changes made wherever it is necessary and possible wherever these changes are permitted and possible. However, all Changes are subject to availability and terms and conditions applicable from the related supplier. These changes may incur additional charges from the supplier and also attract an additional service fee from us.
It is important to note that name changes are not allowed by many airlines and other Suppliers. Please bear in mind that most airlines and Suppliers treat a name change as a cancellation.
We advise our passengers to adhere to the sequence of flights as they appear on your ticket. If you plan not to take a flight as booked, please contact the airline as early as possible to discuss your options. Not checking in on time for a confirmed reservation may be treated as a ‘no-show’ by the airline which could result in extra charges and/or cancellation of the whole flight itinerary and/or rendering your ticket as void.
Do you offer E-tickets?
Many airline offer E-tickets that allow you to travel without a paper ticket. Businessclassflights will offer an E-ticket when its made available by the airline.
You need to carry a government-issued Photo Identification Proof like a driving license or a passport to the airport and also take a printed copy of the boarding pass.
What if I lose my ticket?
- If your paper ticket is lost or stolen, please call us immediately at (800) 986-4594 for a lost ticket application to be filled by our advisor.
- It’s important to note that in most cases, the airlines may require you to purchase replacement tickets at the present price.
- In case the original tickets are not used within generally 3-4 months depending on the airline- a refund is made minus the application fee.
- These are the generic rules followed by airlines and Businessclassflights is bound to abide by them.
What are the norms of booking an infant ticket?
- General norm for an infant travelling are as follows:
- Infants are under the age of 2
- A traveler 12+ years of age can accompany up to 2 infants in their own seat or can hold 1 infant on lap for free in a domestic flight whereas a fee is charged for the same on an international flight.
- Separate seat can be booked at special infant fair.
For more details please check with our advisor.
How to confirm reservation and seat assignment?
Reservation confirmation should be done with the airline directly – 24 hours prior to departure on a domestic flight and 72 hours on any international destination.
For seat confirmation passenger can call the airline directly and in some cases airlines also allow us to make – request (not confirmation) for a seat on your behalf.
How is Businessclassflights able to offer lower rates?
We are consolidators who work closely with many travel suppliers, booking agents. A Consolidator’s fare can generally be fetched at a discounted price of 20-50% of what is available with the airline. We also have an extensively programmed system that does a far-reaching search to bring only the best available searches and last minute special fairs offered by any airline and other such travel brokers with whom we have been working closely.
Can you send me a fair confirmation via email?
Airline sells the seats at the higher price they can get first and therefore it’s not possible to exactly pinpoint the cost of a seat at any given moment. Similarly, our database works in tandem with these airline and other travel providers and reflect the change in price the moment they change on their related database. Due to the fair changing regularly we are unable to quote a fair via email.
Businessclassflights uses the most up-to-date technology for fair searches but the airlines reserve the right to modify the flights fare depending on subsequent changes at the supplier’s end and therefore no fair is guaranteed until it is ticketed. Our discounted low fare rates require an immediate purchase.
Insurance and Visa
Do I need travel insurance? And what does a policy cover?
A travel insurance takes all the worry off from the mind of a traveller. It is suggested to take a minimum travel insurance that covers against basic contingencies like an accident, medical expenses, and personal liability however it’s strongly recommended to cover risks like flight cancellation, loss of luggage, passport, a road injury or any other mishap that may occur.
Travel insurance is highly recommended in case a patient is planning to fly to a foreign land to cover all things that can go out of control.
Besides this, there are many counties in the world that do not allow travellers to step in without travel insurance.
If you obtain travel insurance through Businessclassflights you acknowledge that you are satisfied with the level of insurance we have arranged for you.
Do you help in obtaining a Visa?
This needs to be done separately through the embassy or through any local travel agent.
However as a general rule, it doesn’t matter what visa you are applying for, the consulates need flight bookings and hotel reservations to have been made before applying for a visa. This is a proof that you have sufficient funds after making these bookings and without these documents, one cannot proceed with the visa booking.
It is the responsibility of the traveller to fulfil all requirements related to passport, visa and other immigration requirements. You must confirm these with the relevant embassies or the consulates. We won’t be liable for any case arising out of you being unable to travel due non-compliance for any such requirements.
Here’s a helpful link that lists the requirements for applying for the Visa in detail :
Add a Hyperlink: https://www.visahq.com/visas.php
I received an email about a refund I did not request:
These refunds may pertain to seat assignment requests that could not be have been fulfilled or sometimes there is an overcharge detected during a quality check. These refund does not in any way affect your ticket purchase.
Will you inform me of the changes to my flight schedule and confirm my seat with the airline?
- If there is a significant change to the schedule made by your airline to the flight booked and we are alerted for the same, we will ensure that we promptly notify you of any significant change once we become aware of such change/s and if there is time before your departure. However, we have no control over an airline schedule change and we do not accept any liability for any changes or liability for costs that may arise due to such a change.
- Please note that after you have left from your destination airport, it is your responsibility to check with the airline whether the onward flight/s that you have confirmed with the operator is operating as booked. We strongly recommend contacting your airline at least 72 hours before the scheduled departure of each flight. Please be advised that it is mandatory to confirm your intention to fly with some airlines.